"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Friday, March 26, 2010

Water fun...... & so much more :)

As I "might" have mentioned before, Samuel loves water -
any kind that gets him soaking wet.
From a bath after trying to feed himself.......
To trying to wash something, anything as long as it means water in a bucket.......

After waterplay, sound asleep by Mommy.

And then he found a "water source" in the house -
that he can reach :)
What alerted Mommy, was the alarm that went off
because the deep freeze had been left open too long-
way too long!




This activity has since gone a step further.........

he has found a way into the fridge vegetable draw

and plums are his new favourite fruit...........


Not a day goes by that we don't learn something new from this precious little one.

His sisters think he is the best "stress reliever" around - his antics keeps us smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment