3 Days later Samuel had his 2nd "loss of balance / limp" episode that scared the girls and me into a proper emotional state. The episode lasted less than 15min -felt like a life time as I was frantically calling the doctor in between trying to calm girls & and myself. By the time we rushed into the doctor's rooms, Samuel as so active that the nursing staff - on standby due to Mommy's plea - surely must have thought this Mom had lost it. He was so charming & cute, even I doubted what had happened less than 30min ago!
So after the EEG done on Monday, we heard today that Samuel would need to take medicine for Petit Mal Epilepsy. I was so relieved, I cried again.... yes, such a "small reason" in relation to all the things that flashed through my mind on Friday. We continue to pray healing as the doctor said that he could outgrow it - we stand on that :)
And for those who know me, yes I did cry at the EEG - Samuel looked so small & vulnerable and all I could think of was how blessed we were to love such a precious little one.
.... I also cry when they need to draw his blood & do his shots...... yes, yes I know :) I have nothing to say in my defence.

Samuel is back to his old self, getting cuter each day, his sisters are even more protective than before and loving on him in extra measure. More often than not we find him drumming away..... the sitting on the drum was self taught. The most adorable drummer boy I know :)


No comments:
Post a Comment