"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Steps....... again :)

One of the very first posts of this year had been about "baby steps" and never in my wildest dreams did I think one of the end-of-year posts would be about the same thing :)



Yes, Michael started walking on the 1st of December!!! Samuel & Michael started "walking hand in hand" last month - more of a leaning, pushing, hanging motion rather than walking, making them both laugh out loud as they were moving along.

Then just all of a sudden, Michael let go of all hands and picked his own course. He still used tables, chairs, people to steady himself, but once up he was able to walk a few steps.

Now, he has "upgraded" even further by standing up by himself and then moving along :)


Michael is also a bit of a "risk taker", having no fear of heights. Samuel being more cautious is always on hand to encourage / applause / save. I just love the look on Michael's face after the chair climbing.


WOW what a blessing to have both our boys take their first steps in 2010.
What a way to start and end a year !
Although we expected another "roller coaster" adoption year when this year started,
we never thought it would be like this -
SO WORTH IT; SO BLESSED; SO THANKFUL
WE SERVE AN AWEZIM GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment