"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Family Christmas

Our Christmas was very quiet as my brother's son was still on his tour of duty and sorely missed :( Theo Jnr is much loved and we enjoy having him around :)


My family spent Christmas Eve at our house and the boys were allowed to collect their own gifts from under the tree - must say most of the gifts were for them.


Gigi helping with the bigger gifts


Michael was more into tearing the paper and then kicking it around.

Samuel however...........


got his favourite household item........ a mini vacuum cleaner (or hoover as he calls it). I know this is a "girl" gift, but Samuel absolutely loves following me around the house whilst I clean. His occupational therapist also said it's therapeutic for him, so he got one. He was so happy, for the rest of the night he was cleaning carpets all around us :)


Michael also got one (as Gigi felt what the one got so must the other), however he detached the nozzle from the pipe and promptly used it as a "golf club" to hit a paper ball :)

Our littlest rascal :)


Christmas day was spent with George's sister, Marica and her son Jacques visiting from the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment