"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting 2012......Moving, saying goodbye to Zimbabwe

After 3 wonderful years in Harare, Zimbabwe we packed to come back to South Africa. With each box you pack, you pack a special memory. And although I was excited about moving "back home", there was also the heartache of leaving behind friends that had become family. 







After a week of packing our 8 years out in Africa into boxes, the truck is sealed and sent home :(
What an awesome and amazing adventure Ghana and Zimbabwe had been......now a new adventure back in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment