"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 Months.....

It has been 3 months of hectic activity, but we've found our "groove".
This photo was one of the last taken in Ghana - at our farewell braai / BBQ.
It was also our last weekend with Charlie / Samuel before he moved to Michael & Mariette.
This photo was taken this past weekend, 8 months later.

Samuel loves music, especially the drums.
There is only one thing he loves more than music, no not food, WATER!!!

Marina trying to slow him down in getting to the pool.
Ellen keeping a close eye on his "swimming" abilities.
Especially trying to drink the water!
Yvonne is the Bubble Queen!! Nobody can get this many bubbles in one go!!

Truly an amazing ride so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment