"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ongoing home renovations

Ongoing home renovations proved a challenge ...... 
Whilst the kitchen and sun room / dining room were in progress, we lived on take aways and Woolies food.
After 2 months, a home cooked meal and the option of home baked goodies, was number one.






The main bedroom renovation, had George, myself and the 2 boys camping out on the TV room floor for almost 6 weeks.
For now, we are done with dust, cement, bricks and chaos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment