"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Absolutely adorable!!

A quick post to give an update on our friend Tim. Tim & Felicity have been in South Africa since Monday and after numerous tests, sonars, etc., the doctors have decided to operate on Tim this coming Monday, 8 Febr. Please continue to pray for them and their family.
I also wanted to share these precious moments. I was doing cupcakes for Samuel's birthday tomorrow and he managed to get hold of some of the "tools". These photos say it all..............


Whatever this is I want more.

This was good stuff.

How can one not love & adore this face?

If you want it back, you have to catch me.

Thank you Lord for Samuel.
Thank you, that after a stress filled day at school, he can make the girls laugh till their faces hurt.
Thank you for the opportunity to love this precious little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment