"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Monday, February 15, 2010

Our little stunt man :)

George came home on Sunday after being "down south" for 4 days, to find Samuel looking like a boxer. Adorable, but so scary when it happened.

Samuel started experimenting with different styles of walking, it so funny to watch him.
He will walk fast with little steps, so it looks like jogging; then he switches to big, slow steps almost like an elephant walk in playgroup; then there is the old man walk where he stands with his hands on his knees & tries to hold onto his knees whilst walking. He also sometimes refuses to walk until we say "ready, steady, go".

On Saturday he thought he could "walk on air" whilst trying to chase a ball...... well enough said.
After tumbling 3 steps, he first sat up & looked very annoyed at the whole situation, then of course with 4 "mommies" all rushing & wanting to comfort, he took it to the next level.......
The girls were so upset and when the cheek / eye showed signs of swelling, they went into complete over-protective mode ( Mommy was not far behind though), he was carried for the rest of the day!!
Of course Daddy came bearing birthday gifts from the family. Thank you Oupa & Ouma for my guitar and Auntie Gretch for my books.

Welcome home Daddy


Don't I look handsome in my Ghana gift for my 2nd birthday?

Doing what I love to do, making music with my guitar

Yes, I do have toys. BUT it is more (much more) fun to play with things that mess!!!! (Especially if I think Mommy or Lucy is not watching)

No comments:

Post a Comment