"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Samuel :)

"Samuel, today was your special day - 2 years old!
You have grown so much and developed in leaps & bounds.
As I watched you dancing in playgroup today,
I thought back to your 1st birthday
and was filled with an overwhelming feeling of how much God loves you.
You have been an amazing blessing to all who know you
and although you don't know it, you have taught us so much.
We love you."

Samuel loves music and Psalty's Praise party Collection cd is one of his favourites.
I just love this song as it says it all:

God has a plan for my life

God has a plan for my life
God has a plan for my life
I just can't wait to see
What's in store for me
'Cause God has a plan for my life

Before I was born
God was watching from above
He paid close attention
As I was formed with love
He knew just how special
I'd turn out to be
'Cause God has a plan for my life

It won't all be easy
But God will understand
Through all the hard times
He'll be there to hold my hand
He knows just how special
I'll turn out to be
'Cause God has a plan for little ol' me

"Thank you Lord that you have a plan for Samuel,
thank you that You know how special he is,
thank you that You were watching over him right from the start,
Thank you for Samuel's life"

No comments:

Post a Comment