"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Michael's 1st Birthday

Happy Birthday Michael !


What a privilege to be there for our son's 1st birthday! We received Samuel into our home as a foster child 2 weeks before his 1st birthday, so it was important for us that I be there for Michael's big day too.


And following his older brother's example, Michael also had a super delicious Bake Shop Classic Teddy Bear cake. Anyone who lives in Accra can tell you that that is the best cake shop in town :)


We celebrated with his BH family on the day after the big day - the children made this day very special with their singing & dancing.

At the end of a big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment