Bernard, Samuel & I arrived back in Accra on Thursday, 2 September at about 9am. We went straight to BH to finalise the last paperwork, signing Michael's release form and collecting his clinic cards, Social Welfare Reports etc. Michael was going home!
Saying goodbye to two people who were instrumental in growing our family was not easy. Both Bernard and Romana have a passion for children in need. They actively live out what God has laid on their hearts in terms of these precious jewels in our world. The need will always be greater than the help they can offer, but that doesn't stop them. Each day brings new challenges, but each day also brings surprising joys & blessings.
There are many others who work in this beautiful country to help those less fortunate. People who dedicate their lives to serving others. We have so much - so much to give; so much to learn; so much of God's never ending love to share.


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Heidi!!!!
ReplyDeletePRAISES!!! Thank you for sharing the details of how GOD MOVED THE MOUNTAINS to bring Michael HOME at such a DECLARING THE EVIDENCE of God within each miraclous step of the journey! AWESOME!!! It sooooo brings me back to when Kody came HOME!!! What a faithful faithful God we serve!!! I loved all of the recent posts, I felt like I were there with you!
How awsome that you are now a family of SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are celebrating with you and praising with you!
Kody and Matteus were with me as I read all of the recent posts ... they are excited too!
Lots of LOVE to all seven of you!
Maria and family