"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Chocolate chip cookies (part 2)

Due to a somewhat "over busy" weekend, Ellen only did her
Family / Consumer Sciences lab today.
Wanting to be a little different, she opted for chocolate chip fingers.
Again I was amazed at how quick, efficient and neatly Ellen worked.
The verdict........ absolutely delicious.


Yes, we again had a cookie monster, this time the "stealing" finger belongs to Marina who found her sister's choc chip fingers hard to resist.


I definitely see more free time in my future....... and of course even more baked goodies :)
I so love my 3 daughters :) Feel more blessed than I could ever deserve to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment