"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you
hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Surprise @ the end of May

George had a 2 day conference at the end of May and decided to spoil the rest of us with a short holiday in South Africa.
Samuel, always ready to travel
We flew down to surprise my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary and my Mom's birthday 2 days later. As we did not warn my parents of the upcoming visit, it took my Mom quite a while to realise that the little boy shaking the gate wanted in......

Ouma, Samuel & me at Victoria Falls Hotel, last year August

Oupa & Samuel building puzzles, last year August

Oupa and Ouma we love you lots and already miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment